Monday, September 25, 2006

Fall Season In Full Swing.

I'm in the process of watching whatever looks interesting this fall season. There are a few shows that look like they'll tickle my fancy, so I'm making sure to watch them either when they run or afterward on the DVR.

Tonight, the DVR is set to record something during all three hours of primetime. The Class and How I Met Your Mother on CBS and Heroes and Studio 60 on NBC. This is on top of the few hours of previously-recorded shows I already have waiting for me to watch. I'm going to try and catch Studio 60 when it runs tonight. That way I'll be able to watch it in HD. Oh yeah, I bought an HD television this summer. TV has never looked so good. :-)

Speaking of Mother, its first season comes out on DVD November 21. I'll be buying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home